DIY painting, ingenious, using resin to make lacquer. The unique luster of resin sequins is dazzling and shines in the light. It is currently the most popular DIY decoration.
Material: Cardboard + Resin Diamond
Size: 80 X 78mm/3.15 X 3.07\"
Diamond Type: Full Diamond
DIY diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting
2. View the color of resin diamonds and arrange them in order of coding
3. Uncover the tape picture above, you will see many symbols corresponding to the color coding
4. According to the corresponding color coded fixture corresponding resin inlaid diamond
5. It is recommended to complete a set of resin diamonds faster
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawing in one place, every line of symbols does not need to leave diamonds
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, please install the sorting array on the plane of the above material
8. The splicing needs to be flat, neat and without cracks
9. After a good fight, the remaining glue gaps meet the diamond symbol
10. To complete a good diamond drawing, please put it into the appropriate frame of your choice (this product does not provide a frame)
1. This is a DIY diamond painting, not finished, you need to finish it yourself. Please allow 1-2cm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
2. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the pictures. Thank you!
10 X Cardboard
1 X Diamond Painting Tool (Point Drill Pen, Speed-Up Plate)