8pcs DIY Diamond Painting Greeting Card Special-shaped Part Drill
Mosaic Merry Christmas Embroidery Kit Santa Claus Xmas
Postcards Craft Home Decor
Material: high quality resin diamond + cardboard
Size: 15x15cm/5.91x5.91in (half fold greeting card)
Package size: 300x150x30mm/11.81x5.91x1.18in
DIY diamond painting production steps:
1. Open the box and check the special tools for diamond painting.
2. View the resin diamond color, arranged in coding order.
3. Uncover the above tape map and you will see many symbols corresponding to the color code.
4. Resin-set diamonds according to the corresponding color coding fixture.
5. It is recommended that a set of resin diamonds be completed faster.
6. In order to make a perfect diamond painting, put the drawings in one
place, no need to leave diamonds in each line of symbols.
7. To cut a good figure on the drawing, install the sorting array on the plane of the material above.
8. The stitching needs to be flat, neat, and free of cracks.
9. After these effort, the rest of the glue gap conforms to the diamond symbol.
This is a DIY diamond painting craft, not finished, you need to complete it yourself.
1. Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual color of
the item might be slightly different from the color showed on the
pictures. Thank you!
2. Please allow 1-3mm measuring deviation due to manual measurement.
8 X Diamond Paper Cards
8 X Greeting Card Envelopes
1set X Diamond Painting Tools (Jelly Glue, Point Drill Pen, Speedup Plate, Drill Bag)